Ghost guns are untraceable firearms available without a background check. These guns represent a major threat to public safety that continues to grow.
This report explains how ghost guns undermine gun safety laws, with tragic consequences for families and communities across the country, and how we can solve this crisis.
- Published by
- Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence
- Issue areas
- Crime and Safety
- Document type
- North America / United States
- Copyright 2020 Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence. All rights reserved.
- What to read next
- Gun Ownership and Firearm-related Deaths
- Gun Shows Across a Multistate American Gun Market: Observational Evidence of the Effects of Regulatory Policies
- Permit-to-Purchase Licensing for Handguns
- Linked data add horizontal_rule