The study offers an overview of the impact of suicide on Hispanics/Latinos in California and the role played by firearms.
In addition to data for Hispanics/Latinos of all ages, the study also focuses on the 10 to 24 year old age group. The study also presents suicide data for other races/ethnicities in California — white, black, Asian/Pacific Islander, and American Indian/Alaska Native.
- Save to library
- Suggest an edit
- Published by
- Violence Policy Center
- Funded by
- Hope and Heal Fund
- Document type
- Copyright September 2019 Violence Policy Center
- What to read next
- Alternative Dispatch Programs: A Strategy for Improving Emergency Responses and Reducing Police Violence
- The Bipartisan Safer Communities Act: Mental Health Wins Undermined for Black and Brown Youth
- Still Ringing the Alarm: An Enduring Call to Action for Black Youth Suicide Prevention
- Linked data add horizontal_rule