The US has a problem with mass violence. The rate at which mass shootings occur and the number of victims is increasing.
This paper examines existing data and expertise on mass violence, provides an analysis about its causes and impacts and makes recommendations to inform policy and practice for a wide range of stakeholders.
- Published by
- National Council for Behavioral Health
- Document type
- North America / United States
- Copyright 2019 by National Council for Behavioral Health. All rights reserved.
- What to read next
- The Hospital Costs of Firearm Assaults
- Risk-Based Firearm Policy Recommendations for Oregon
- Sources of Guns to Dangerous People: What We Learn By Asking Them
- Linked data add horizontal_rule