"Risk-Based Firearm Policy Recommendations for Oregon" is a 2016 report from the Ed Fund that provides recommendations for policy makers in The Beaver State seeking to keep guns out of the hands of individuals with a history of violent behavior.
Read the Report »
- Save to library
- Suggest an edit
- Published by
- Educational Fund to Stop Gun Violence
- Copyright 2016 by The Educational Fund to Stop Gun Violence. All rights reserved.
- What to read next
- Effects of Policies Designed to Keep Firearms from High-Risk Individuals
- Machine Learning Analysis of Handgun Transactions to Predict Firearm Suicide Risk
- Restricting Access to Firearms Among Individuals at Risk for or Convicted of Domestic Violence or Violent Crime
- Linked data add horizontal_rule